I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny new sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a staion wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and tears of a friend on my sholder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived.
Marjorie Pay Hinkley

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Easter

Every year we do a easter egg hunt with our neigbors the Mcquistons.  The kids had so much fun this year.  Lincoln was so cute with Carli he made sure she had plenty of eggs and helped her find them too.
Three of my favorite people in the whole world.  We had a great party at my mom and dads and the kids got way to much candy.  My mom bought silly string and we had a silly string fight which was a blast.
We have a picture every year of all the kids on the stairs waiting to find eggs.  They are all getting to big.
Grandma Sherri and Baby Maddyn.
For some reason our kids don't like to wear Jammies.

No comments: