Mack is so much fun! He just turned 2 and has totally hit the terrible two's. He always has a smile for me unless he is mad and then watch out! Mack loves to tease Bridger. His favorite song is the Wheels on the bus. He loves everything Bridger does and wants to be just Like his big brother. His favorite thing to say is NO Mack! He doesn't just say it, he yells it! I love him!
Bridger is 5 he is so awesome! He loves learning and asking questions. He just learned the Pledge of Allegiance and the scout oath. He loves Transformers, Indiana Jones, Super hero's and his dad. He loves getting Slurpee's with Warren the most. Bridger is such a good boy and so great to Mack!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday boys! I am excited to see you on Friday. Have fun at New Moon! See ya.
Happy Birthday!! I can't believe how fast time flies!!
P.S. I LOVE my hair! Thx
Post a Comment