I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny new sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a staion wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and tears of a friend on my sholder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived.
Marjorie Pay Hinkley

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Primary Program





So I forgot to post pics of Bridgers Primary program last week. He did such a good job. The sunbeams sang the first verse of I am a child of god. Bridger sang it really loud. Then he had a line to say. We practiced for a while so he would know it when he got up. We practiced so much that he started to change his voice like pee wee herman when he said it so I was really worried. He said the earth was prepared so that we could come and receive a body and he said it in his normal voice so that was good. It's a long time for a three year old to sit on the stand and he did pretty good, he only stood on his chair and jumped off once, he picked his nose and ate it the whole time, and by the end he was sitting the wrong way. I love him so much! These picture are after the program!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

What a cute boy!

Sara Hadlow said...

he did do awesome,he is such a happy kid. I love it! Hey keith and I went private a while ago and I never got an email for you guys. If you want me to add you to our list email us at hadlows@MSN.com

Our Youngberg Family said...

what a goof just like his dad.

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! It's so true in every ward. We got to sit on the stand this year with our kids. My favorite is when they are waving ecstatically one second and completely oblivious the next. Classic.

DA pages said...

Watching the primary programs are my favorite thing! Bridger is soo cute!